Tuesday, October 15, 2013

South Florida Fair

South Florida Fair by Captain Kimo
South Florida Fair, a photo by Captain Kimo on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
The last time I was at the South Florida Fair was back in high school. How time flies! I would have never guessed back then that I would end up here as a photographer. But here I am, shooting photos with a local photography group. I really wanted to make this image fun. So I pushed the limits of my processing technique. Almost to the point where it becomes an illustration. In most cases heavy processing really detracts from the image but in this case I believe it works well. However I'm not to happy with the results from the sky. It's very blotchy because of the clouds. I could Photoshop it out but I'm not sure if this composition is worth all that time. What do you think?

More details about this photo can be found by clicking here.

HDR photograph merged using Photomatix. Details enhanced using Topaz Adjust.
Final image processed using Photoshop.

HDR Tutorial | PhotoBlog | Web Gallery | About Captain Kimo
www.facebook.com/captainkimo

No comments:

Post a Comment