Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Heron Wakodahatchee Wetlands Photomontage

Via Flickr:
captainkimo.com/heron-wakodahatchee-wetlands-photomontage

ad me to your facebook - www.facebook.com/captainkimo

Been craving to shoot some wildlife lately. Not sure why but I do know I need to update my wildlife gallery on my site. It's a little bare with only 3 photos. Shot this Heron at Wakodahatchee Wetlands preserve in Boynton Beach, Florida. Wakodahatchee park is located not to far away from Green Cay so I get a 2 for one whenever I go down that way. I added a texture to make it a little more artsy.

Software used for processing photo:
Topaz Adjust - Photoshop plugin used to enhance details.
Topaz DeNoise
- Photoshop plugin used to eliminate noise.
Topaz Clean
-
Photoshop plugin used to smooth pixels.
Topaz Simplify
-
Photoshop plugin used for special effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment